St. William's College, York - Photo
St. William's College was founded in 1461 as a home for the Chantry Priests and named after St. William (wiki), Archbishop of York in 1154. Now the building is restored to its former glory and as well as housing a popular restaurant, it is used for conferences, exhibitions and receptions.
Large Photo Here.
Located close to the East side of York Minster.
St William's College,
5 College Street,
York YO1 7JF
2013 - This was the set location for BBC's costume drama - "Death Comes to Pemberley".
A framed watercolour of St. Williams College by Artist Jane Duke. Visit her website for other watercolours of York. © Jane Duke
Local Craft Fair held some weekends inside St. William's College.