Alne Street Fayre 2020
📅 Sunday 7 June 2020
The Pretty Village Of Alne
As featured in ‘The Times Top 20 Family Days Out’ and live on ‘Radio York’
Entrance £3.00 adults - Children FREE!
FREE car parking!
Easy access for push chairs and wheelchairs
A great afternoon for all the family including:
• Music - live bands and dancing in FIVE locations - all musical tastes catered for.
• Refreshments - home-made teas served in the Village Hall with seating
• BBQs at TWO locations.
Vegetarian and gluten free options available
• Bar - including hand-pulled local beers, Pimms and soft drinks.
• Ice-cream stall.
• Loads of local craft and produce stalls - jewellery, soft toys, fancy goods, jams, cakes and plants.
• Children’s' entertainment -: bouncy castle, egg-throwing, plate-smashing, hook a duck, plus our renowned Duck Race!
• Historic church hosting photographic and children’s competitions.
• Toilets in TWO locations
Come and celebrate the beginning of summer in the pretty village of Alne, just North of York. YO61 1RR